Sprayer – Model #19049
- 3.5-Gallon Tri-Poxy tank for durability and a 4-inch wide mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning
- Compatible for most professional concrete applications and extreme chemicals including Acetone, Naphtha, Xylene and Toluene (check chemical manufacturers instructions)
- Brass pump, wand, nozzle and shut-off with lock-on feature for durability and easy cleaning
- Extreme – Viton seals and gaskets designed to handle a variety of chemicals (check chemical manufacturers instructions)
- Unique Tri-Lock seal feature that locks the pump cap tight
The Chapin Industrial Concrete Sprayer has a 3.5-gallon tri-poxy lined steel tank that provides triple protection against rust, corrosion and damage from denting. Featuring xtreme Seals that are resistant to the most extreme chemicals including Acetone, Naphtha, Xylene and Toluene. This sprayer can keep up with the higher solids and ever changing chemical compositions of today’s solvents and accelerators. Also compatible with petroleum solvents. Offering a large 4-inch mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning, brass wand, brass shut-off, brass fan tip nozzle for even coverage, a 48-inch reinforced hose with threaded fittings and Viton seals for most concrete sealer applications (check chemical manufacturers instructions before use). Our open head tanks have a unique Tri-Lock seal that ensures the pump cap locks tightly into place.
|Dimensions||36 × 9 × 9 in|