Dec-O-Vent Charcoal Vent Unit
Foundation vent well allows for ventilation, is durable and attractive. The unit has a grated lid to prevent debris and pests from entering crawl space areas. Unit comes with screws needed for assembly, a charcoal lid and support bar that attaches to the foundation-foundation screws not included.
- Dec-O-Vent unit is composed of high impact, lightweight, UV protected, ABS plastic that will not deteriorate, rust or corrode-creating a long life span
- Dec-O-Vent’s design blocks pests and debris from entering foundation vent and enhances airflow under structures
- Lid has a decorative image of an oak tree and fits nicely to into any landscaping, cement patios and walkways around buildings
- Dec-O-Vent unit can be installed next to foundation and be held in place by back-filling the surrounding soil or there are flanges on each side of the main body that allow it to be screwed to the foundation using six #12 stainless steel screws (screws not included)
- Durable unit can support over 700 lbs. and retains its stability when used with the optional extension of the main body- allowing for various finished grades
- Easy install for new construction, remodels, landscaping and cement patios or sidewalks that surround building
- Dec-O-Vent units solve the problem of unsightly sub grade foundation vents; the Dec-O-Vent unit will maintain protection of the crawl space area and add to the beauty of the home or building
- Lid able to support up to 700 lbs.
- UV protection of main components resists fading
For builders and suppliers, Dec-O-Vent solves a multitude of problems related to:
- Proper blocking out of foundation vents when the ground in front of a vent needs to be blocked for adequate air supply.
- The unit is stackable and will allow for any number of variations in height in order to achieve the desirable finish grade.
- Has a two position drain plate built in for ease of adjustment and to carry any excess water that may enter the vent well portion of this unit.
- Comes in four different colors so that the only exposed portion of the unit will most likely match the surrounding grade.
- Comes with instruction manual and a one year limited warranty.
- The end result is a decorative foundation vent.
- Depth: 13″; Height: 13.5″; Width: 28″
|Dimensions||40 × 30 × 30 in|