Oztec 2′ Flexible Shaft
- Made from extra-high carbon steel wires with casings made from tough abrasion resistant neoprene rubber, reinforced with multiple layers of high tensile wire braiding with a hardened flat steel liner.
- Rigid enough for driving into the stiffest concrete without kinking, yet limber and non-slip for easy and effective handling.
- Interchangeable on all Oztec power units
- Flexible shaft is reversible (doubling their service life), and come supplied with quick change adapters.
- Quick Disconnect feature allows shaft removal from the power unit with the twist of a lever. The lightweight and bearing-less coupling allows the job to be done in seconds without any tools. This fitting will not rust or seize.
- Oztec Flexible Shafts can be coupled to 42 feet using a ball bearing shaft connector (6725A1).