Simpson Strong Tie FX-207 Slurry Seal
FX-207 Slurry Seal is a two-component, polymer-modified cementitious coating designed for waterproofing and damp-proofing concrete and masonry substrates.
CSI Specification: 07 16 00 Cementitious Waterproofing
- Trowel or slurry consistency
- Convenient premeasured kit
- Excellent bond strength
- Can be applied by brush, roller, spray or trowel
- Vapor barrier when used for damp-proofing
- UL listed
- Horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Above-grade and below-grade applications
- Waterproofing and damp‑proofing concrete and masonry
- Interior and exterior applications
- To protect concrete and masonry from freeze/thaw cycles
- To even out surface color variations on newly repaired concrete
- Application Rate Damp-proofing: 40 WFT mils total applied in one coat, 40 ft.2/US gal. (1 m2/L) depending on surface profile and porosity
- Application Rate Waterproofing: 80 WFT mils total applied in two coats, 40 ft.2/US gal. (1 m2/L) per coat depending on surface profile and porosity
- Yield: 0.375 ft.3 (0.01 m3) per kit
- Color: Gray
- Mixing Ratio: Preproportioned kit. Use entire contents of all components.
- Storage Conditions: Store dry between 40° and 95°F (4°–35°C). Protect liquid component from freezing.
- Shelf Life: 1 year in unopened packaging
- VOC: 3 g/L (mixed)
- 3.3 US gallon (12.5 L) kit (FX207KT1-1) contains: 1 US gallon (3.8 L) jug of Component A (FX207-1A) & 40 lb. (18.1 kg) bag of Component B (FX207-B)